We’re Open! Here is what we are doing to keep our clients, and our massage therapists safe.
We have spent many hours ensuring our clinic is as safe as possible when we reopen. We are following guidance from the CDC, our state massage association, and the Alameda County Public Health Department. We continue to provide the highest level of care while incorporating new protocols for cleaning and social distancing, including:
- Adding time between clients to fully sanitize all surfaces (including door knobs and counter tops) with an EPA approved disinfectant for killing the SARS Co-V 2 Virus between sessions.
- Replacing fabric chairs with vinyl and synthetic leather chairs in order to fully sanitize between clients.
- All linen, including massage blankets, will be professionally cleaned after each client.
Here is what to expect when you arrive:
- You will be asked to wait outside of the building in your car, or in a safely distanced location nearby, until your treatment room is ready for you.
- As soon as we are ready for you, you will receive a text or a phone call to prompt you to come to our suite.
- Please wear a mask the entire time you are in the clinic. We will be wearing ours, with a big smile behind it!
- Upon arriving at our suite, you will wait outside the suite door and your practitioner will greet you to go through our screening procedures. You will first be asked to sanitize your hands (we will provide this for you). We will then ask you a series of questions regarding common Covid-19 symptoms, check your temperature with a non-touch forehead thermometer, and check your blood oxygen level with a pulse oximeter.
- After you’ve passed the screening, you will be escorted directly to your treatment room.
- We will not be providing water during this time. Please bring a water bottle to your appointment if you will need to have access to water while you are in our clinic.
- Payment will be charged to your card on file. No cash will be accepted at this time.